Hello from the High Tea Queen *waves regally*
I’ve been drinking tea since I was about 6 years old and have turned out relatively ok (apart from the touch of insanity and slight twitches in sunlight…..I’m joking….). I decided as the High Tea Queen that I should possibly understand what it is I’m putting into my body / temple… So here is some information about the health benefits of Tea!
‘Tea’ is the name normally to the hot (or cold) beverage derived from the steeping of green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong tea, and pu-erh tea. All of these in fact come from the exact same source: the Camellia Sinensis plant, a shrub found in China and India. One of the biggest advantages of adding this product into your life is that it contains a unique antioxidant called a ‘flavonoid’. The most potent of this, known as ECGC is thought to help fight free radicals that can contribute to nasty icky conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and clogged arteries.
So to find the low down on which teas do what, check out this link:
Also – have posted some images and info to my tumblr page: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thehighteaqueen
To join me for Tea tasting at our exclusive High Tea Event coming up soon, please visit now as seats are limited: http://www.getalife.net.nz/events/high-tea-events/high-tea-with-the-high-tea-queen-waves-regally
Alright, must dash! Make sure you get ready for the much anticipated release of the official ‘Royal T’ – the blend approved and endorsed by the High Tea Queen produced by lovely Shannon from Nana Annes Home Remedies
Till next time,
Tally – ho and keep your pecker up!
The High Tea Queen *waves regally*
- The Magic of Tea (northtexasteanews.wordpress.com)
- Loose Leaf Tea Company The Tea Spot Extends Focus to Teas for Weight Loss (prweb.com)
- White Tea (churchoftea.wordpress.com)
- Health Tips: Oolong Tea, Health Benefits (tesskotto.wordpress.com)
- Lifestyles: The Benefits of Drinking Tea (contournutrition.wordpress.com)
- A Sip of Tea to Replenish your Health (goodricketea.wordpress.com)
- What Kind of Tea for Thee? (stormyskiesandacupoftea.wordpress.com)
- Best Health Benefits of Drinking Green Tea (latestlifestyle.wordpress.com)